HQ: Milan, Italy
Being the General Manager in a first class Aesthetic Clinic in Milan is a great challenge after many years focusing on Internet Services. It is not just to grow sales but to achieve a winning business model. The medical sector has many peculiarities and specific habits, many of which needs an update considering the evolution of the market and customers. That is what I am here for: to bring a real Marketing Management and integrate a Growth Hack strategy taking advantage of my experience, new technologies and taking advantage of not being a doctor 😉
Remember Albert Einstein: “Everyone knew it was impossible, until a fool who didn’t know came along and did it”, this is how I feel and it is working so good!
My tasks as GM in the Clinic:
- Drove implementation of new market expansion to propel business forward, anticipating and adapting to market changes.
- Sourced suppliers and negotiated advantageous rates on track with company’s budget and goals.
- Implemented new Marketing channels, resolved performance issues and expanded processes to meet diverse needs.
- Monitored and managed Advertising investments.
- Drove revenue through effective sales strategy while evaluating and correcting profit loss areas .
- Identified and solved complex strategy obstacles to promote growth and guide business direction.
- Increased client retention by providing superior customer service.
- Organized financial reporting, scheduling and inventory systems to enhance productivity.
- Boosted team performance with enhanced employee evaluation processes.