HQ: Milan, Italy
Service was the mantra, and service means to have a “personal” approach, and deep knowledge of the customer. I figured out that security was a growing concern for both Businesses and Consumers, so why not providing the best security service distributing the best security software in the market (Kasperksy, Symantec, Bitdefender, Avast, etc…)?
Avangate from 2009 to 2019 grew to 3.5M turnover, over 6.000 resellers all over Italy, and had been the engine to explore investments in other markets (Internet Services and Food).
My tasks as CEO in Avangate:
- Drove implementation of new market expansion to propel business forward, anticipating and adapting to market changes.
- Sourced suppliers and negotiated advantageous rates on track with company’s budget and goals.
- Implemented new channel purchase and license management systems, resolved performance issues and expanded processes to meet diverse needs.
- Monitored and managed stock levels, delivery times and transportation costs to adhere to clients’ specifications.
- Drove revenue through effective sales strategy while evaluating and correcting profit loss areas .
- Identified and solved complex strategy obstacles to promote growth and guide business direction.
- Increased client retention by providing superior customer service.
- Organized financial reporting, scheduling and inventory systems to enhance productivity.
- Boosted team performance with enhanced employee evaluation processes.